Confess your faults one to another, and pray one for another, that ye may be healed. The effectual fervent prayer of a righteous man availeth much” (James 5:16)
PLEASE PRAY ABOUT THESE THINGS:
- Brittany is recovering after surgery; praise God for a successful surgery and ask for a quick recovery
- Ellen is in hospital with a broken shoulder; pray doctors have skill and wisdom to help
- Darlene is still in the hospital; her kidneys are not functioning well and her diabetes are threatening her feet. She is scheduled for amputation of her leg below the knee. Please pray this will prove to be unnecessary. In the event that God is not pleased to perform this miracle at this time, she and Andrew will need a pet-friendly, wheelchair accessible place to live. Please pray that God would meet these needs also.
- Andreas and Maria and their family, that God would meet their needs and show us all how to be a help and a blessing to them; if it’s God will — ask that Andreas would be restored to health so that he can speak and interact with his family again
- God’s covenant nation, Israel
- The Lord’s guidance for the leadership at NLSC as we seek the Lord’s wisdom in intentional discipleship and mentoring