Confess your faults one to another, and pray one for another, that ye may be healed. The effectual fervent prayer of a righteous man availeth much” (James 5:16)
PLEASE PRAY ABOUT THESE THINGS:
- Andreas and Maria and their family, that God would meet their needs and show us all how to be a help and a blessing to them
- The prodigal children in our lives, that they would return to the Lord
- Our government officials (elected and non-elected) at all levels (1 Timothy 2:1-4)
- The teenagers in our church, that they would stand strong against the trials and temptations of this age
- Pamela Walford and the ministry in Suriname
- That the attendees at the Family Life Centre [for Wed Ladies Day, soup kitchen on Fri nite and the weekly Bible studies] would be drawn by the Holy Spirit unto salvation.
- Prayer for Israel-internal political turmoil as the elite are following Barak [former Epstein customer]…doctors are forsaking patients waiting for their appointment in their offices to go and demonstrate against Netanayhu. Also that the Jewish people would humble themselves, repent & learn to depend on Yeshua-not the miliary.
- Prayer for USA/Canada – that God would-at this late stage-raise Godly men and women who have courage & a voice against abortion policy
- That the baptismal candidates would develop strong roots in Jesus
- That born again believers would develop deep roots in Jesus Christ by studying the Bible and memorizing Scripture-not, like Peter-looking at the stormy waves and taking his eyes off of Jesus when attempting to walk on the water-thereby recognizing deception; have courage like Stephen and the deciples when witnessing to family and whoever God puts on our path.
- Recognize apostacy, do fearless inventory, pray for revival
- Learn apologetics-how to talk to Muslims, Catholics, JW’s-teach God’s truth with measure of confidence/authority of Scripture.
- PRAISE (this comes from Theresa L.):
- We have two God honoring, God fearing pastors who sacrificially give of themselves for the sake of the Gospel-24/7 – “hands on the plow”
- Pastors who know how to teach-with passion
- Pastors who are not intimidated by worldly laws/wisdom/threats & fearlessly teach, admonish & encourage us-we are SO blessed.
- A growing church, a wonderful worship team, caring deacons to come alongside to assist the pastor(s) and us sheep.
- The House of Hesed needs a staff coordinator; pray the Lord sends the right person for the job